FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

busy working, about to be busy fishing :)

Sorry, I haven't updated in a few days. I've been busy here at work and getting ready for the Bass Boat Central.com southern rally V on Lake Guntersville this weekend. I hope to blog a few times from there though the weekend, I know I'll twitter for sure, so Follow! :)

Here's the new logo for fishcraze, it was done by Iquana Grafix Darryl does awesome work, if you need some disign, check him out and tell him fishcraze sent ya.
here's the new logo

Nice uh, I'm digging it, I'll have stickers, hats, shirts, etc...soon as I can. This will rock!

next time from Lake Guntersville
fish on
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home