FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall is in the air

Football season is here(ROLL TIDE) and the fishing is about to turn on. I havent been able to go as much as I want/need:) to and I will change that soon. I have a couple of new things I want to play around with. I have several products that I want to get out the winter so I have a ton of stuff to do so I make that goal.

As for as the next great thang, it's the "Weedhead" and it's going to set the jighead world on fire:)
Anyone that wants a couple post here your email addy and I'll be in touch.
Be the first one on your block to own a "Weedhead" :)

fish on
Danny

2 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Angie T said…

    I have tried emailing you and also replying to your emails, but they always bounce back for some reason. I get a message saying "Proper authentication required."

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger D said…

    hey, I've sent you another email addy to use. This email(fishcraze)gets hammered by spam :( that could be causing me some problems.

    I look forward to talking.

    fish on
    Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home