FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day after and still laboring :)

I hope everyone had a great labor day. I worked the morning and completly blew off the rest of the day. All weekend I wanted to go fishing but different things kept getting in the way. Next time, I'm just going dang it :)

I'm still working on the prefect shakeyhead jig, it's coming I promise and you'll love it. WHY? Cause it'll help you catch MO fish and frankly that's why we fish, well one of the reasons anyhow :)
It'll be soon, very soon.

Keep fishing and keep reading it'll do everyone good.

Fish on
Danny

2 Comments:

  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Angie T said…

    Can't we at least get a sneak peek? J/K. Can't wait to see what you've got cooking.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger fishcraze said…

    Angie, email me your shipping addy, I'll send a few over. Please get a couple to you know who :) I really want ya'lls thoughts.

    I hope to be able to send them around the 24th of this month.

    fish on
    Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home