FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forums REopened on Fishcraze.com

I've reopened the forums at Fishcraze.com
I shut it down about a year ago because of spammers and a problem with the board to keep them out I've tried to find a board to use and keep the old one open for the 4-5 years of infomation that's on the old board.
I couldnt find what I wanted, so I reopen the old one. I'm going to try to make it work and hope to keep a grip on the spammers. Wish me and the mods luck on that:)

I hope ya'll stop by we're be adding more stuff and hope to have the cobwebs cleaned out and everything running smooth in a day or so

I'll be back to post about the hog I caught this past saturday morning at lake lu.

fish on
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home