FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Christmas is here! Freebies from Fishcraze

Sorry for the length of time blog post,not much fishing and a ton of real life has got in the way. But, I hope to get better(go fishing more) next year:)

The reason for this post is to let you know what I'm doing this year for Christmas.

If you have or know of a kid that loves to fish email me your mailing address and the childs name. I'll send him/her a pack of Jigheads.

Weedhead

Go to http://www.fishcraze.com click on weedheads on the left side to see more.
email me at fishcrazelures at gmail dot com. or get the addy off of fishcraze.com




Hope everyone will have a great Christmas and very HAPPY Holidays!

Fish on
Danny

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Jeffrey said…

    Hello
    I help mentor a Youth Bass Club in the Twin Cities of MN.
    The Bassiantors. We have 30 kids.
    Here are three, deserving of Christmas jigs.
    Tarin Lehn
    Cason Hiers
    James Stein

    Fish On...
    Jeffrey Nelson
    690 8th Ave NW
    New Brighton MN
    55112

     

Post a Comment

<< Home