FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Friday, February 05, 2010

Funny video

Check out my big Johnson

Very funny, hope everyone enjoys.

Hopefully this weekend,I'll be fishing somewhere and will have a blog post up Monday about the fishing.

Saturday the 6th I'll be over at the Acedemy in Tuscaloosa. There'll be several BASS pros there, Boyd Duckett, G Swindle and more.
Come by and see everyone.

till next time, go fish!
Danny

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Basspastor said…

    That was funny. A little to risque for me to post.

    A little tip, to get the Youtube window to fit right you have to manually go into the Youtube HTML code and switch the width to 450 in the two places width appears.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger fishcraze said…

    thanks Pastor, I'll remember that.

    Also, you have a excellent blog, I read it everyday.
    keep up the good blogging

    fish on
    Danny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home