FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I know I haven't posted much:( But, it's about to be on like a chicken bone. I have HUGE plans for 2010. I plan on chasing down the Alabama State record large mouth bass.
I need to beat 16.8 and that's a giant bass no doubt.
I know where she lives, I know how to catch her, I just need a little fishing luck to fool her into thinking that piece of materiel is lunch:)

I'll post here and on my forums to those that care can follow my plan.

More to come later. First thinks first.
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
ROLL TIDE all the way this year!
THEN, it's time to get serious about catching that old gal that's out there swimming around and eating anything she wants:)

Fish on
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home