FishCraze

Welcome to FishCraze :) This blog is about one thing and that's fishing. Bass fishing, freshwater fishing, inshore fishing, saltwater fishing. If it swims I'll try to catch it:)

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HOY Summer time fun

Well, it's about 100 here in central bama. I fished lake wheeler last saturday and didnt do squat. My partner Casey Martin(caseymartin.com) did well, I guess I netted well, I just couldnt get bit. I hate days like that, but sometimes they happen. I have a feeling I was a little too tight, new partner, new trail, new things and it was hard to get my game face on. Hopefully we'll fish together more and I have my bad day out of the way :)
Might be able to fish Wheeler again sat with the BBC guys. If So, I hope to do better and will post the good and bad.

I hope everyone is well and getting to fish as much as possible. REmember my motto......
Life's too short not to fish.

fish on
Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home